From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Contribute to Allura
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 23:17:57 GMT
Hi Abhijeet!

http://allura.sourceforge.net/docs/contributing.html is good place to get
started.  It has a section called "Technology Stack" that explains what
libraries and tools Allura uses.  If you don't know about all of them that's
fine, many improvements to Allura can be made by focusing on a certain area.

We have not discussed the GSoC project this year yet.  We did list a few items
last year but didn't have any students.  If you were interested, I'm sure we'd
make it possible :)

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net