From "WellRead1@gmail.com" <wellre...@gmail.com>
Subject Post awaiting moderation
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:23:07 GMT
I am a user of an Allura based forum (KeePass on Souceforge).

Periodically my posts get flagged "Post awaiting moderation.".  As far as I
can tell there is nothing in the post that should trigger such filtering.
Below is a copy of a post that got flagged.  I submitted three minor
variants.  All got flagged.  The text below is the third variant that I
attempted to post.

Thread containing the actual posts is at the following link:
https://sourceforge.net/p/keepass/discussion/329221/thread/732e37b1/?limit=2
5

---------------------

First, The suggestions were intended to convey that there are a number of
possible options.  Keep in mind not all options are mutually compatible.

A major first decision is to decide whether you wish to work in the same
KeePass Workspace or not:

1. If you wish to work in the same KeePass Workspace:  You will share the
same global hotkey (Ctrl-Alt-A). The consequence of sharing a global hotkey
is that whenever both databases are open, and you use the hotkey to log in
to an account where each of you have separate accounts, you will be
presented with a dialog giving you the choice of which credentials to use.
If you don't use the global hotkey then the issue does not arise. When you
share a Workspace, it is likely (depending on your work habits) that you
will have access to the contents of the other's open database displayed as
separate tab in the same Workspace.

2. If you wish to work in different KeePass Workspaces. It is easier to keep
your databases separate but if one of you forgets to lock their database,
the other will be still be able to access its contents. Is will be still
possible to open multiple databases in a single Workspace. It is possible to
configure each Workspace with a different global hotkey (but only if you
install separate copies of KeePass, and you will need to keep track of which
database is open in which Workspace).

> What will be the effect of "AutoOpen" databank?

The KeeAutoExec plugin is suitable if you want to work in the same KeePass
Workspace.  The autoopen group is a special group in a database that is used
by the KeeAutoExec plugin.  It contains the paths and Master Keys to other
databases that the KeeAutoExec plugin can use to open those databases.  The
documentation for KeeAutoExec is in the KeeAutoExec_ReadMe.html file
included with the plugin.

> I installed the plugin "HighResIcon" for different colored shortcuts
icons.

> What I have to do after installation to use it?

Icon files are useful if you wish to make multiple shortcuts that can be
distinguished quickly by color. This is mostly useful if you want to work in
separate Workspaces.

I think you are referring to the HighResIcon.zip file (not a plugin).  It
contains a single high resolution version of the KeePass Icon.  I wasn't
explicit, but I was referring to the colored icons that are contained in the
KeePass 2.25 source code file.  You can download the KeePass 2.25 source
code from the [Other Downloads and
Resources](http://keepass.info/download.html) section of the KeePass
download page.

Open the zip file, navigate to the Ext\Icons directory and extract the .ico
files to a directory of your choice.  To use a colored icon open the
Properties of a shortcut, on the shortcut tab select change Icon, then
browser to the .ico file that you want to use for the shortcut.

> 3b. What is the effect of "Limit to single instance"

"Limit to single instance" limits KeePass to running one KeePass.exe
process.  This limits the user to a single Workspace.  It must be unchecked
if you wish to work in separate Workspaces.