From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Denver CFP
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:00:14 GMT
Well I was initially thinking of just a general overview of what Allura is and
what it does.  But if we have multiple submissions then it might be better to
get more specific.  I don't know what exactly though.  I don't want to get too
specific - I think your series of posts about developing a plugin could make a
great talk in a couple years when Allura has more users, but right now I'm
afraid if we try any talks that are that specific we'd have very few people show up.

Idea: maybe one talk about Allura's history and overview.  And one about getting
started setting up Allura and configuring it (focus on all the admin options
available through web, not code or ini files).