From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: when to do a next Allura release?
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:11:40 GMT
With 4808 closed now, I think we're primed for our next release.  I'm interested
in running this one.  I assume I can just run the scripts/asf-release.sh script
that Cory wrote, right?

We talked a bit about versioning, anyone have a strong feeling for what this one
will be?  Maybe I need to look at the changelog but I'm inclined for 1.1.0
rather than 2.0.0 even though technically 3rd-party Allura tools may likely
break, due to CSRF changes.  Doesn't seem like a "big enough" breaking change to me.