From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: when to do a next Allura release?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:32:03 GMT
Blocking github-importer tickets https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/6922/
and https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/6993/ are now closed, so we could
do a release with all the importers enabled now.

However I said [1] that we'd also remove a SourceForge reference on a repo page
before our next release, so I think we should do some work on
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/4808/

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201311.mbox/%3C527D32D4.9000709%40brondsema.net%3E