From Wayne Witzel III <wwitz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Denver CFP
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:57:41 GMT

I’m going to to draft up an overview talk this week. Explore the features of Allura, show
off the tools, and show how people can get started using Allura. Also give some updates on
our community and where people can get in touch. If we can get an overview talk accepted,
Dave mentioned it would be a great tie in to more specific/technical talks like how to create
a plugin / getting started contributing to Allura.

We should also consider a BoF session, the one we did that year with Rich as OSCON was really
great.

--
Wayne Witzel III (@wwitzel3)
wayne@pieceofpy.com