From Cory Johns <john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when to do a next Allura release?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:28:46 GMT
Agreed.  Having all of our current importers enabled seems like a good spot
to release, as does activity streams.

I think we should try not to ever go more than 2 months without doing a
release, and I might even say 1 release per month might be a good target
though we can start with 2 and see how that goes.