From Cory Johns <john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST API: Cookie auth?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:05:01 GMT
The main benefit I see is that we could start using the API to implement
some Allura features client-side.  This would increase usage (and
dogfooding) of the API and potentially improve performance for the user
(though it would make those features reliant on javascript, and there has
already been some push to move in the opposite direction of reducing
dependance on javascript).