From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: REST API: Cookie auth?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:28:29 GMT
And it'd be convenient to test non-public APIs in your web browser without
setting up a bearer token.  I can't think of any reason not to do it.

One minor item would be to determine if cookie or bearer token takes precedence
if both are provided.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal