incubator-allura-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue Running Installation
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:01:11 GMT
Hey Ike, 

I think you can work around this by editing Allura/development.ini. Find the 'activitystream'
lines and enable these:

activitystream.enabled = true 
activitystream.recording.enabled = true

It's not the best solution but should get you going again til we can fix it properly. You'll
need to restart taskd after the change:

$ killall taskd
$ nohup paster taskd development.ini > ~/logs/taskd.log &
Hope that helps.



-- 
Tim Van Steenburgh


On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Ike C. Dongon wrote:

> Hello good day.
> 
> I started setting up Allura for our local development using step-by-step
> guide (not using vagrant). Using the guide INSTALL.markdown everything
> works fine until I started to initialize the Allura DB.
> [MongoDB Status]
> mongodb 895 1 0 17:06 ? 00:00:24 /usr/bin/mongod --config 
> /etc/mongodb.conf
> 
> [Failed Command]
> (env-allura)~/src/allura/Allura$ paster setup-app development.ini
> 
> Logs snippet available below.
> 
> Thank you very much for your support.
> 
> Best regards,
> Ike
> 
> Snippet of ~/logs/tasksd.log
> ================================================================
> 17:53:34,987 INFO [allura.command] Initialize command with config 
> 'development.ini'
> 17:53:35,516 INFO [allura.command] Loaded tools
> 17:53:35,516 INFO [allura.command] Starting taskd, pid 2350
> 17:53:35,627 INFO [ew.resource] Loading ep ew_resources = 
> allura.config.resources:register_ew_resources
> 17:53:35,636 INFO [ew.resource] Loading ep ew_resources = 
> forgeactivity.config.resources:register_ew_resources
> 17:53:35,639 INFO [ew.resource] Loading ep ew_resources = 
> forgetracker.config.resources:register_ew_resources
> 17:53:35,664 INFO [allura.model.monq_model] starting <MonQTask 
> 5295b51ef8250809ca2f730c (busy) P:10 
> allura.tasks.index_tasks.add_artifacts csdc-common-dev pid 2350 
> project:/u/test-user-1/ app:wiki user:test-user-1>
> 17:53:35,756 ERROR [allura.model.monq_model] Error "(403, 'Forbidden')" 
> on job <MonQTask 5295b51ef8250809ca2f730c (busy) P:10 
> allura.tasks.index_tasks.add_artifacts csdc-common-dev pid 2350 
> project:/u/test-user-1/ app:wiki user:test-user-1>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/home/csdc1/src/allura/Allura/allura/model/monq_model.py", line 
> 258, in __call__
> self.result = func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
> File "/home/csdc1/src/allura/Allura/allura/tasks/index_tasks.py", 
> line 65, in add_artifacts
> solr.add(solr_updates)
> File "/home/csdc1/src/allura/Allura/allura/lib/solr.py", line 67, in add
> responses.append(solr.add(*args, **kw))
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/timermiddleware/__init__.py",

> line 117, in wrapper
> return self.run_and_log(func, inst, *args, **kwargs)
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/timermiddleware/__init__.py",

> line 142, in run_and_log
> retval = func(*args, **kwargs)
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysolr.py", 
> line 703, in add
> response = self._update(m, commit=commit, waitFlush=waitFlush, 
> waitSearcher=waitSearcher)
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysolr.py", 
> line 401, in _update
> return self._send_request('POST', path, message, {'Content-type': 
> 'text/xml; charset=utf-8'})
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysolr.py", 
> line 310, in _send_request
> headers, response = http.request(url, method=method, body=body, 
> headers=headers)
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
> line 1544, in request
> (response, content) = self._request(conn, authority, uri, 
> request_uri, method, body, headers, redirections, cachekey)
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
> line 1294, in _request
> (response, content) = self._conn_request(conn, request_uri, method, 
> body, headers)
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
> line 1230, in _conn_request
> conn.connect()
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
> line 880, in connect
> self.sock.connect((self.host, self.port) + sa[2:])
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/socks.py", 
> line 424, in connect
> self.__negotiatehttp(destpair[0], destpair[1])
> File 
> "/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/socks.py", 
> line 390, in __negotiatehttp
> raise HTTPError((statuscode, statusline[2]))
> HTTPError: (403, 'Forbidden')
> 17:53:35,763 INFO [stats] {"url": 
> "/--allura.tasks.index_tasks.add_artifacts--/5295b51ef8250809ca2f730c/", 
> "uptime": 0, "call_counts": {"total": 1, "markdown": 2, "solr": 1, 
> "mongo": 15, "ming": 24}, "request_category": "wiki", "timings": 
> {"total": 101, "markdown": 6, "solr": 6, "mongo": 14, "ming": 27}}
> 17:53:35,764 ERROR [allura.command] taskd error No MongoDB connection 
> for "activitystream"; pausing for 10s before taking more tasks
> 
> ===================================================================== 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message