From Wayne Witzel III <wwitz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trac Ticket importer & html2text
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:17:25 GMT
That seems reasonable for tools that are generic and have a broad audience, but I don’t think
the Trac Ticket importer tool is going to lose users because it isn’t part of the core distro,
since the users are the people who need to import Trac Tickets.

--
Wayne Witzel III (@wwitzel3)
wayne@pieceofpy.com