From Cory Johns <john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSS Forge feature comparison chart
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:45:59 GMT
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Roberto Galoppini <
roberto.galoppini@gmail.com> wrote:

> What about adding all or some of the other features mentioned here:
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open-source_software_hosting_facilities
>
> I did use that list as a reference, and there's definitely some overlap.
 However, most of the features from that table that weren't included, such
as Web Hosting or Shell Server, seem more specific to the hosting provider
as opposed to the software platform itself.  Some of the others are
analogous but could possibly be named more clearly, e.g., Announce seems
the same as the Blog / News category, Release Binaries I've got as Download
Manager, etc.  Others, I wasn't sure about, like what's the difference
between Personal Branch and Private Branch?  We could maybe add columns for
Private Projects / Repositories.