incubator-allura-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ike C. Dongon" <idon...@ntsp.nec.co.jp>
Subject Issue Running Installation
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 02:22:19 GMT
Hello good day.

I started setting up Allura for our local development using step-by-step
guide (not using vagrant).  Using the guide INSTALL.markdown everything
works fine until I started to initialize the Allura DB.
[MongoDB Status]
mongodb    895     1  0 17:06 ?        00:00:24 /usr/bin/mongod --config 
/etc/mongodb.conf

[Failed Command]
(env-allura)~/src/allura/Allura$ paster setup-app development.ini

Logs snippet available below.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,
Ike

Snippet of ~/logs/tasksd.log
================================================================
17:53:34,987 INFO  [allura.command] Initialize command with config 
'development.ini'
17:53:35,516 INFO  [allura.command] Loaded tools
17:53:35,516 INFO  [allura.command] Starting taskd, pid 2350
17:53:35,627 INFO  [ew.resource] Loading ep ew_resources = 
allura.config.resources:register_ew_resources
17:53:35,636 INFO  [ew.resource] Loading ep ew_resources = 
forgeactivity.config.resources:register_ew_resources
17:53:35,639 INFO  [ew.resource] Loading ep ew_resources = 
forgetracker.config.resources:register_ew_resources
17:53:35,664 INFO  [allura.model.monq_model] starting <MonQTask 
5295b51ef8250809ca2f730c (busy) P:10 
allura.tasks.index_tasks.add_artifacts csdc-common-dev pid 2350 
project:/u/test-user-1/ app:wiki user:test-user-1>
17:53:35,756 ERROR [allura.model.monq_model] Error "(403, 'Forbidden')" 
on job <MonQTask 5295b51ef8250809ca2f730c (busy) P:10 
allura.tasks.index_tasks.add_artifacts csdc-common-dev pid 2350 
project:/u/test-user-1/ app:wiki user:test-user-1>
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/csdc1/src/allura/Allura/allura/model/monq_model.py", line 
258, in __call__
     self.result = func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
   File "/home/csdc1/src/allura/Allura/allura/tasks/index_tasks.py", 
line 65, in add_artifacts
     solr.add(solr_updates)
   File "/home/csdc1/src/allura/Allura/allura/lib/solr.py", line 67, in add
     responses.append(solr.add(*args, **kw))
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/timermiddleware/__init__.py", 
line 117, in wrapper
     return self.run_and_log(func, inst, *args, **kwargs)
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/timermiddleware/__init__.py", 
line 142, in run_and_log
     retval = func(*args, **kwargs)
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysolr.py", 
line 703, in add
     response = self._update(m, commit=commit, waitFlush=waitFlush, 
waitSearcher=waitSearcher)
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysolr.py", 
line 401, in _update
     return self._send_request('POST', path, message, {'Content-type': 
'text/xml; charset=utf-8'})
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pysolr.py", 
line 310, in _send_request
     headers, response = http.request(url, method=method, body=body, 
headers=headers)
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
line 1544, in request
     (response, content) = self._request(conn, authority, uri, 
request_uri, method, body, headers, redirections, cachekey)
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
line 1294, in _request
     (response, content) = self._conn_request(conn, request_uri, method, 
body, headers)
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
line 1230, in _conn_request
     conn.connect()
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", 
line 880, in connect
     self.sock.connect((self.host, self.port) + sa[2:])
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/socks.py", 
line 424, in connect
     self.__negotiatehttp(destpair[0], destpair[1])
   File 
"/home/csdc1/env-allura/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/socks.py", 
line 390, in __negotiatehttp
     raise HTTPError((statuscode, statusline[2]))
HTTPError: (403, 'Forbidden')
17:53:35,763 INFO  [stats] {"url": 
"/--allura.tasks.index_tasks.add_artifacts--/5295b51ef8250809ca2f730c/", 
"uptime": 0, "call_counts": {"total": 1, "markdown": 2, "solr": 1, 
"mongo": 15, "ming": 24}, "request_category": "wiki", "timings": 
{"total": 101, "markdown": 6, "solr": 6, "mongo": 14, "ming": 27}}
17:53:35,764 ERROR [allura.command] taskd error No MongoDB connection 
for "activitystream"; pausing for 10s before taking more tasks

=====================================================================

Mime
View raw message