From narges shahmandi <shahmand...@yahoo.com>
Subject SVN
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:04:06 GMT
I am a new user in Allura.
I've installed Allura on one of the server of my company, and then create a project on it.
For this project a SVN has been created, now I don't know how to access this svn via browser.
I can see the page of allura via the IP address of the server, now for the SVN I tried to
access
https://Server-IP:8022/scm-repo/p/ProjectName/svnName

But it doesn't work, also I tried the other links ways, none of them working.
I also tried to modified theh apache2 files, based on the ubuntu website, but still nothing.

Please help me.

Thanks,