From Igor Bondarenko <jetmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ideas for caching wiki pages, etc
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:59:07 GMT
Another solution could be: cache only static content of the page and always
re-render macros. Something like this will do:

Before putting a page to cache - strip out all macros from source markdown
and replace them with some text (e.g. MACRO:<macro-hash>). Render resulting
markdown and put it to cache.  Before displaying page from cahce - find all
macros in the source markdown, render each separately and replace
corresponding MACRO:<macro-hash> with rendered html.

It's trickier than Dave's option, though.

--
Igor Bondarenko