From Cory Johns <john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tickets mailing list?
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:45:53 GMT
I actually end up setting up filter rules for the ticket emails, but it
means I'm less likely to read notifications regarding tickets I'm not
involved on.  If we did remove the notifications, I suppose people who want
the stream can subscribe to the tracker manually.

However, I think a daily digest of ticket activity would be far more
useful, though it's not currently supported.  Allura does have some
infrastructure for digest emails but, as far as I know, it's not currently
used anywhere.  I think this would be a good time to take a look at that
and see if we can fix it up and expose it.