From Cory Johns <john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura 1.0.1 (incubating)
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:50:09 GMT
I find that actually clicking the reply button directly on the original
[VOTE] thread message (instead of just using the reply box at the bottom of
the thread(s)) seems to work consistently, but you can verify which thread
you're replying to by clicking Edit Subject from the drop-down in the
compose window.

Unfortunately, it seems there's a long-standing open issue with GMail and
their incorrect (and unfixable) grouping of threads.  If anyone has any
advice on avoiding this in the future (more of a delay between posting the
threads, maybe?  more of a difference in subject line?), please suggest
them.