From Cory Johns <cjo...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura 1.0.1 (incubating)
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:10:38 GMT
> We've got three +1 votes so far, I'd really like to see a few more on the
[VOTE]
> thread from committers and community members

I think part of our problem last time around was that we didn't really get
much feedback or votes from our mentors on the dev vote thread.  I don't
see any mentors on the current threads, either, so we should make sure we
get their feedback before moving forward.

I think there was a bit of confusion over whether Rich is technically still
a mentor; or am I the only one confused?  :-p