From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura 1.0.1 (incubating)
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:24:40 GMT
Let's move ahead and start the vote on the incubator-general list.  We've got
several +1s including one from a mentor/IPMC-member.  We'll have to get the rest
of our IPMC votes from the rest of the incubator.

Cory, you've been leading the way on these votes, do you want the honors of
taking this forward?