From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura 1.0.1 (incubating)
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:03:17 GMT
On 10/24/13 10:10 AM, Cory Johns wrote:
>> We've got three +1 votes so far, I'd really like to see a few more on the
> [VOTE]
>> thread from committers and community members
>
> I think part of our problem last time around was that we didn't really get
> much feedback or votes from our mentors on the dev vote thread.  I don't
> see any mentors on the current threads, either, so we should make sure we
> get their feedback before moving forward.

I agree.  I'm at the All Things Open conference and 2 of our mentors are here.
I've said hi to Jim and talked at length with Ross Gardler.  I hope to pester
Jim again soon.

> I think there was a bit of confusion over whether Rich is technically still
> a mentor; or am I the only one confused?  :-p

I think its just you.  He's listed as Champion in some places which is why he's
not listed as mentor some places.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal