From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura 1.0.1 (incubating)
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:49:10 GMT
Hi everyone,

Cory's put forward a 1.0.1 release candidate which addresses the problems with
the 1.0 release that was cancelled.  Anyone and everyone is welcome to vote (in
the [VOTE] thread) and I'd encourage you to do so soon, so we can move forward.
 If you have any questions about the release or about how voting works, please
do ask here.

For those most closely involved with the project, remember here are our own
notes from last release:
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/wiki/ASF%20Release%20Guidelines/ And
here's a long messy doc from the incubator
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal