From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Allura 1.0.1 (incubating)
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:47:39 GMT
On 10/15/13 10:46 AM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> On 10/14/13 12:39 PM, Cory Johns wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> This thread is for discussion on the Apache Allura 1.0.1 (incubating)
>> release.
>>
>> Please raise any questions or concerns here, and leave the [VOTE] thread
>> for voting responses only.
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>>

> I was looking through the list we compiled at
> https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/wiki/ASF%20Release%20Guidelines/ and am
> wondering about "Incubation DISCLAIMER included."  I'm not seeing anything like
> that.
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#disclaimers looks like the
> policy for how it should be done.  And
> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html mentions it too.
>
> I've added the disclaimer to our website/wiki at
> https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/

I've also wanted to create a proper README and move the current one to INSTALL.
 I've made those changes on db/readme if we want to include them in our next
attempt.  https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/ci/db/readme/~/log/?path=

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal