From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Tickets mailing list?
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:14:44 GMT
That's a good use case and a separate bugs list is a good solution.  Asking
everyone to set up a filter for the bugs is not too friendly.

For reference, spamassassin's dev list gets a lot of ticket updates.  Just an
example, doesn't mean it's better.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-dev/

I'd be ok with tickets on a separate mailing list.

I'd also be interested in merging the allura-dev and allura-users mailing lists.
 The users list is very quiet currently and most new incubator projects only
start with one (add the -users list when the need is there).

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal