From Daniel Hinojosa <dhinoj...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: usernames on forge-allura.a.o - for ASF committers and for everyone else
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 15:28:42 GMT
I'm concerned about "username fiddling." Would you be able to provide
real examples of what this looks like?

I care about this as we all tend to pick a persona across platforms;
if this change forces a change in persona (username), that could have
a negative impact on user perception.

Thank you,

d.

--