From Stefan Chirila <schir...@gmail.com>
Subject LDAP configuration with schroot
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:44:51 GMT
Hi there,

First of all, congrats for a very nice framework you built.
I'm having some problems setting it up here at work. Maybe I will raise
different mails for each, so I will not write a big hairy mail.
I believe not many are using the Allura in LDAP mode, because I ran into
some basic stuff like LDAP provider not implementing some methods inherited
from AuthenticationProvider. I had to add them to proceed.

Anyway, I have so many questions, that I don't know where to start.
So here goes the first:
1. Is there a way to delete registered users? Or to revert the DB to its
initial state without starting from scratch.
While testing/playing I authenticated myself against the AD at work and
user got created. But somehow (because of bad settings in both the
development.ini and also in the schroot setup) there were errors when user
got created on the schroot side.

Looking forward to be hearing from you.

Best regards,
Stefan Chirila