From Cory Johns <john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Donay/Incentify plugin
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:01:59 GMT
Edit,

I've created an Allura branch with the changes at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-allura.git;a=commitdiff;h=7b57d6fb375afd91731354a8a45401492c8aa5a4that
does render the script, though the actual button doesn't seem to
appear, and I'm not sure what's wrong.

The points to note are:

1) The ep group to enable the override is [allura.theme.override]
2) The value in the template_path_rules list are the ep_name values for the
app to override
3) You don't actually need to @expose anything, or even have an actual app,
just create the override directory structure and set the
[allura.theme.override] ep

This could all be done as a stand-alone package; I just made it a branch in
Allura for ease of testing.

I hope that makes things more clear, and I will try to improve the
documentation of the package_path_loader regarding these points of
confusion, perhaps with a reference implementation such as this.

- Cory