From Edit Mera <em...@donay.com>
Subject Re: Donay/Incentify plugin
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:32:25 GMT
Hi Dave,
Thanks for adding the Incentify plugin to the list.
I need some help to customize the ticket.html template to show a panel like
on this issue page http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/jruby-5603
In order to do this I have to add a code snippet to the ticket.html
template:
<script type="text/javascript">
    incentify_type = 'allura';
    incentify_width = 728;
    incentify_height = 90;
    incentify_panel_type = 'html';
   </script>
   <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://www.donay.com/site/scripts/incentify.js"<http://www.donay.com/site/scripts/incentify.js>
async>
   </script>

I have read the docs at
http://allura.sourceforge.net/docs/api/lib/package_path_loader.html
What I tried so far:
-adding [forgetracker] or [forgetracker.override] or [tickets] to Incentify
setup.py,
but I get 'invalid tool incentify' error in log when accessing a ticket page

-adding the file
"alluradonayincentify/override/forgetracker/templates/tracker/ticket.html"

-in entry point target class (DonayIncentifyApp):
template_path_rules=[['>','forgetracker']]

-in a RootController class: @expose('jinja:
forgetracker:templates/tracker/ticket.html')
def index...

What do I have to add in setup.py?
What do my ticket.html/controller have to contain? Just the part which is
new, or I have to copy the whole content from the original files and add my
changes?
I apologize for asking such basic things, but my python/allura experience
is quite limited.

Thanks,
Edit