From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: RFC: LICENSE and NOTICE cleanups (ASF release)
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:18:29 GMT
Per http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#alv2-dep I don't think we
need the "HTML5 Canvas" section in our LICENSE file.

>From [3] we still need to address:

> There should be a single NOTICE and LICENSE file in the parent
> directory (allura/) which covers all the contents (and nothing else).
>
> I think that is a release blocker.

I think when we get to the point where we're making releases in PyPI we'll need
build steps that put the appropriate NOTICE and LICENSE files within the
individual packages for that distribution channel.  But for our source repo and
this whole-Allura release needs the top-level files only.

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal