From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject moving our wiki from SF to ASF
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:07:33 GMT
I have a script ready to move our wiki from
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/wiki/ to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/

It's using our standard wiki API, so each page's content will be moved, but no
revision history, comments, or attachments.  I'll manually re-add any
attachments.  IMO  its ok to lose the comments, since they are mostly users
asking miscellaneous questions, sometimes about Allura and sometimes about
SourceForge.

I'll run a full export of the wiki (includes comments) and save that somewhere
on the allura-vm.a.o server for reference.  I'll then remove the SF wiki and
redirect those URLs to the forge-allura.a.o URLs.

Any concerns?  If not, I'll do this in a day or two.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal