From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 17:37:05 GMT
Mentors - please note that I produced this report a week ago and posted it to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2013  Please review and sign-off.
Please also note that our first release is somewhat struggling to achieve a vote
on incubator@a.o  If you can assist in any way, that would be helpful

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal