From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: how to move tickets from SourceForge to ASF Allura
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:25:47 GMT
Yeah, the overhead might be too much for this, although I do think it's a good
idea.  SourceForge doesn't have an OpenID provider currently, and the OpenID
support in Allura is broken.  Even after fixing it, it'd need additional work to
work nicely (e.g. Google uses a different extension, which has some security
risks to account for)

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal