From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: how to move tickets from SourceForge to ASF Allura
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:19:54 GMT
Subscriptions & votes won't migrate, really.  Anyone subscribed to updates on a
SourceForge Allura ticket won't be subscribed to the Apache Allura ticket.
Idea: send a one-time email from SourceForge saying that the ticket is now moved
and you can create an account on the new site and re-subscribe.

Votes: we can't migrate who specifically voted for a ticket.  We should be able
to migrate the total # of up & down votes, though.  But first we need to expose
the vote numbers in our API, so that they can be exported.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal