From "Peter Hartmann" <mailbox....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allura ideas from SourceForge
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:51:10 GMT
On 19.08.2013 18:59 Dave Brondsema <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:

> Any thoughts on these ideas?  Other features
> folks would like to develop in Allura?

I take this as an invitation to open discussion toward a roadmap of some
sorts?

If so, then I plan to focus on fixing os incompatibilities, so that people
may install Allura on a broad range of system configurations and with
minimal adjustments required. I have some commits locally, dating from
before my absence, I'll also forward some new ones.

I would also like to streamline installation process, preferably down to
one shell command. Automated setup that would set/determine every setting
needed and require user intervention only when necessary.