From Chris Tsai <ct...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: Allura "Tear-Sheet"
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:33:21 GMT
Some thoughts:

1) Given the number of links (which Google Drive's PDF viewer doesn't seem to handle), I assume
this is just to be distributed electronically? Maybe at some point we'll want an alternative
with short URLs and/or QR codes or something for physical handouts.

2) Having a page two of just a link seems a little odd, could we get that all on page one
somehow? Or get more content onto page two?

3) I'm never really sure what's correct and what's not for branding/trademarks, ie., when
it should be Apache Allura vs Apache Allura (Incubating) vs plain ol' Allura. http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html
should help though.

--
Chris Tsai