From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: allura instance at Apache is UP
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:45:25 GMT
On 8/26/13, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> On 08/26/2013 01:04 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> On 08/22/2013 05:46 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>> Oh, and what about logins?  We could authenticate with Apache LDAP,
>>> but that
>>> make an
>>> good.  I don't
>>> accounts.
>>
>> It would be really awesome if we could let any Apache LDAP account
>> have access without registering, and also allow other folks to
>> register. Possibly someone from Infra could suggest how we might sync
>> LDAP account into Allura accounts?
>>
> Is there an LDAP <-> OpenID thing anywhere that would let us use LDAP
> directly as an auth source?

Generally speaking ? gracie I do not know what's the more
up-to-date/supported version among [1]_ [2]_ . Nevertheless isn't
there already an openid provider for apache.org domain ?

.. [1] Gracie @ github
        (https://github.com/petertodd/gracie/)

.. [2] Gracie @ pypi
        (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gracie/0.2.6)