From Cory Johns <cjo...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: How do we handle an Incubator release
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 14:38:23 GMT
I think so.  We have a rat build passing on Jenkins, and the license issues
are all resolved, Dave has access to people.apache.org to set up the
directory and upload the file, Dave and I have keys (
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x56F0526F9BB3CE70 and
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xDB6E071B449C78B1respectively)
that should be ok for signing (though mine needs a bit of
building up on the web of trust), and there are no other hurdles that I can
come up with to creating a tarball of the Allura source, signing it, and
putting it up.

For release docs, we will want to create an initial skeleton CHANGELOG.  We
also discussed changing README.markdown to INSTALL.markdown and creating a
separate README file.  We also have the generated docs up at
http://allura.sourceforge.net/docs/

Is there anything else I'm missing?

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On 08/05/2013 03:01 PM, Peter Hartmann wrote:
>
>> 2013/8/5 Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
>>
>>  On 07/25/2013 08:27 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>>
>>>  I'm not aware of any blockers.  I think it might be nice to rename our

>>> our
>>> next board report?
>>>

>>>  We may try. When is it coming?
>>
>>  http://incubator.apache.org/**projects/allura.html<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/allura.html>shows
that we reported in March - looks like we also reported in June -
> http://wiki.apache.org/**incubator/June2013<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2013>-
but the page hasn't been updated. So we report in September. That gives