From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: allura instance at Apache is UP
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 21:46:35 GMT
Acting on lazy consensus, I've started to fill out the project menu by adding
several external links until content is moved.  (
http://community.apache.org/committers/lazyConsensus.html is a good read on lazy
consensus.  There's quite a lot of good info on that site about Apache processes)

Any update on inbound & outbound email, Tim?

I also have noticed that
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/ref/master/ frequently says "The
metadata for this repository is missing. To fix, please try a refresh." and a
refresh fixes it, but then it comes back (presumably after cron pulls in new
commits).  So that's something else to put on our TODO list :)

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal