From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [allura:tickets] #6547 Route incoming email based on X-Delivered-To
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 16:50:46 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote on Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 16:41:11 +0000:
> We need to be able to route incoming email that all goes to the same address, but is
distinguished by `X-Delivered-To`.  Perhaps it should be a config option to enable it?

> Per ASF infra:
>
> > Our default way of forwarding is by doing sth like
> >  RCPT TO:<constant-string@allura-vm.apache.org>
> > , which means the original envelope recipients are only in
> > X-Delivered-To (IIRC) headers added by our MX.

Before you go too far down the path of recognising that header, do take
a minute to verify that "IIRC".  A quick check says that particular
header is added only for mailing lists we run.  To test, just email your
personal username@a.o address to try --- it uses the same kind of forward.

Daniel

P.S.  Dave, your ssh key in ldap is wrong; it should be a string such as
"ssh-rsa AAAAB.... nick" all in one line.