From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject RE: allura instance at Apache is UP
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 01:45:20 GMT
Remember that as an incubating project you must be certain to
communicate this. One way this is done is by having all your web
resources at incubator.apache.org

In your case there is a good reason to move to the allura instance but
please be sure to adequately communicate the incubation status.

It would also be good to update
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/allura.html (which still shows
Sourceforge resources.

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Dave Brondsema