From Dave Brondsema <dbronds...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: Allura vagrant - css not being applied
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:25:19 GMT
Does firebug/chrome inspector show the CSS files being fetched?  If so, I
think this is a nasty issue where the first request (after each webserver
start) for CSS files gets answered with the wrong content-type and browsers
refuse to use the CSS if it's not "text/css".  If you clear your browser
cache or use a different browser, it should work okay.

I don't think we know the root cause of the initial requests for CSS files
using the wrong content type :(

--
Dave Brondsema
Principal Software Engineer - sourceforge.net