From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Jenkins set up to run all our tests
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:01:36 GMT
It took a while to get all fine-tuned, but https://builds.apache.org/job/Allura/
is now running the Allura test suite after each commit.  I've configured it to
send emails to this list when the build breaks.  IRC support for messages in
#allura is pending https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6472

The build includes running pep8 and pyflakes, and reporting any issues there in
the 'violations' section.  A code coverage report is generated too.

Internal to SourceForge we have post-build steps to run "rat" and check all
files for the proper license files, and also a job to generate and publish docs.
 These could probably be moved over to the Apache jenkins instance

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal