From Cory Johns <cjo...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: is it possible to customize the ticket page in an extension tool?
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 15:52:41 GMT
It depends on what you want to do.  If you're just wanting to display some
information, like a banner of text, the Ticket Options page has fields for
text to display on the ticket list page and new ticket form (although not
on an existing ticket page).

You could also do something more extensive with creative use of a custom
theme.  There is some documentation here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/wiki/Themes%20in%20Allura/  The theme
system is a little limited and not really aimed at replacing parts of
specific tools, but you could combine something with the header and CSS,
perhaps.

Finally, and probably closest to what you want, we have a pending
merge-request for the ability to override specific template files:
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/git/merge-requests/4/  Unfortunately, that
has been pending for some time, and I haven't been able to get back to it
as I would have liked.  But it seems like a good starting point for what
you're looking for.  If we could get some test coverage on it and get it
cleaned up from any changes since when it was submitted, it would be nice
to get it merged in.