From Peter Hartmann <mailbox....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: differences between platforms
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 18:23:40 GMT
W dniu 10.05.2013 20:11, Dave Brondsema pisze:
> Peter, on IRC you had mentioned resolving several platform-independence issues.
>   Running tests against CentOS 6.3 gives me this error and before I dig into it,
> I was wondering if this was one you had run into as well?  FWIW, we use CentOS
> 5.6 a lot and all is fine there.
>

> FAIL: allura.tests.functional.test_static.TestStatic.test_static_controller
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File
> "/var/lib/jenkins/shiningpanda/jobs/2756ebc1/virtualenvs/d41d8cd9/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/case.py",
> line 197, in runTest
>      self.test(*self.arg)
>    File
> "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/allura/Allura/allura/tests/functional/test_static.py",
> line 23, in test_static_controller
>      self.app.get('/nf/_static_/wiki/js/browse.js')
>    File
> "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/allura/AlluraTesting/alluratest/validation.py", line
> 315, in get
>      self._validate(resp, 'get', val_params)
>    File
> "/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/allura/AlluraTesting/alluratest/validation.py", line
> 302, in _validate
>      assert False, 'Unexpected output content type: ' + content_type
> AssertionError: Unexpected output content type: text/javascript

No, I haven't encountered that one. If you may recall, we talked on irc
about content_type errors thrown by browser. These were releated to
mimetype handling, but none actually happened in a test.

I've pushed my branch now, as platform-independence fixes should
probably get merged before we do Apache release (the work was done as
part of preparing pypi release). +1?