From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject differences between platforms
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 18:11:43 GMT
Peter, on IRC you had mentioned resolving several platform-independence issues.
 Running tests against CentOS 6.3 gives me this error and before I dig into it,
I was wondering if this was one you had run into as well?  FWIW, we use CentOS
5.6 a lot and all is fine there.

FAIL: allura.tests.functional.test_static.TestStatic.test_static_controller
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/var/lib/jenkins/shiningpanda/jobs/2756ebc1/virtualenvs/d41d8cd9/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose/case.py",
line 197, in runTest
    self.test(*self.arg)
  File
"/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/allura/Allura/allura/tests/functional/test_static.py",
line 23, in test_static_controller
    self.app.get('/nf/_static_/wiki/js/browse.js')
  File
"/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/allura/AlluraTesting/alluratest/validation.py", line
315, in get
    self._validate(resp, 'get', val_params)
  File
"/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/allura/AlluraTesting/alluratest/validation.py", line
302, in _validate
    assert False, 'Unexpected output content type: ' + content_type
AssertionError: Unexpected output content type: text/javascript

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal