From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: How do we handle an Incubator release
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 14:58:23 GMT
I wonder if maybe we should do a simple first release (e.g. tarball of the whole
thing, if that's the easiest option).  Then we could get our first release out
sooner.  We can also work through any licensing/procedure concerns on the first
release(s) and not have to worry about technical complexities at the same time.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal