From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: contributing the bitergia metrics tool (was Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc]))
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:13:47 GMT
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Alvaro del Castillo <acs@bitergia.com>wrote:

> El mar, 16-04-2013 a las 17:09 +0200, Roberto Galoppini escribió:
> > On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Alvaro del Castillo <acs@bitergia.com>
> wrote:
> > > Dear all,

> http://blog.bitergia.com/2013/01/02/project-analytics-integrated-into-allura/

> > > Yes, you are right. 4 months. I am sorry about that.
> > >
> > > We have been working so hard in developing the product and using it to
> > > create reports and dashboards that I have not found time to reintegrate
> > > all in Allura an continue the development.
> >
> > Alvaro, I'm actively working with the University of Milan to engage
> > with more students, would be easier for you to reintegrate new stuff
> > as well as refining the existent?
>
> I am drawing a plan to have the full thing working so we all understand
> the process, the results and can discuss with a real prototype (more
> real than the last one) working.
>
> Ideally I will need and Allura node with "real" projects in which I can
> install the Metrics tools (cvsanaly, bicho and mlstats) and build the
> complete workflow for having statistics in those projects.
>
> I can setup an Allura node but I have no "real" projects info to play
> with and build a real prototype. Is it possible to have an Allura node
> with real projects to play with? If it is not I will try to recreate a
> forge with some testing data.

My best guess is that the EU-funded project PROSE could be open to run such
a test on its brand new Allura installation. I've added Rui who is actually
the person taking care of that infrastructure. Since he's not subscribed to
this list please keep him copied for further communications.

The reason why I mentioned PROSE infra in this context is that PROSE aims
to run the latest version of Allura, so coordinating on those tests could
be a win-win.

Roberto

--
====