From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: contributing the bitergia metrics tool (was Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc]))
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:21:47 GMT

On Jan 8, 2013, at 10:53 PM, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:

> Thanks Rich. This is just a proposal and I hope it will be obsoleted in
> the future with new developments. But I will have this in mind next
> time.
>
> In any case, the screenshots are now also in a blog post about the
> integration:
> http://blog.bitergia.com/2013/01/02/project-analytics-integrated-into-allura/

Alvaro, we haven't heard from you in a few months and I was wondering what the status is of
your project. Are there any blockers on the Allura side that are preventing you from moving
forward with integrating your changes into the Allura code?

I'm pretty sure that I speak for many of the Allura user community when I say that we would
*love * to see more, and better, metrics around everything that hosted projects do on the
Allura platform.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com