From Chris Tsai <ct...@slashdotmedia.com>
Subject Re: help writing documentation
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:38:02 GMT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the stats page there is being discontinued, and will
be replaced by the "userstats" contributions we've received from Simone and Stefano. In fact,
looking at my VM with the latest Allura source, that stats page isn't even present anymore.

As for Re-clone Repo, this is a tool we've used to aid with migrating our classic projects
to Allura, with limited usage elsewhere. We've used this when we've fixed an error that caused
a project migration to fail, and then we could try again. I *think* you can use the reclone
tool if an SVN repo was originally imported using the "Repository Import" option (then it
will just re-import again from the same source). I can't think of a situation where this would
be useful for a Git repo without the Classic -> Allura upgrade scripts we've been using
at SourceForge.

--
Chris Tsai
SourceForge.net Support