From Stefano Invernizzi <stefano.invernizz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 17:19:46 GMT
Yes, that's a good point. At the moment, the tool is automatically
installed when a new user is created, but it can't be manually installed,
therefore this is a problem we should solve. By changing the installable
flag, the problem is solved, but the tool can be plugged within other
projects too. I was wondering if it's possible to make a tool installable
within user projects only.

Regards,
Stefano
Il giorno 01/mar/2013 16:24, "Tim Van Steenburgh" <tvansteenburgh@gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hey guys, I don't see a way to get the Statistics tool installed for an
> existing user. Am I missing something?
>
> Tim
>

> On Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Stefano Invernizzi wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Thanks for rebasing our branch! I moved user stats within the user
> project as
> > a tool. Let us know if this implementation is ok.
> > Regards,
> >
> > Stefano
> >

> > 2013/2/25 Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenburgh@gmail.com (mailto:
> tvansteenburgh@gmail.com)>
> >
> > > Cool, I just pushed a rebased copy of si/5453. Will look forward to
> your
> > > next updates!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tim Van Steenburgh