From Stefano Invernizzi <stefano.invernizz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allura search context (VM down?) WAS: [BLOODHOUND] Query Builder (Search / Custom Query)
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:53:28 GMT
I'm sorry for my late answer. When I set up the forge, I had to explicitely
allow connections on port 80, in order to make it reachable. After doing
so, I didn't have any problem. I don't know if this is useful.
Anyway, I can see the demo VM is now reachable from everywhere, so I guess
the problem has been solved, except we still have to start using SSL.

Stefano